If you are reading this for the first time and want to hear the whole story, look under "BLOG ARCHIVE" on the right. Read the oldest blog first, starting with "The Diagnosis" in January 2009 (click on it) and continuing down. The blog you see below is the most recent and you want to read it last.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Maybe This Wasn't Meant To Be

Anpother delay in SIRT. It seems that although I was told it would be on April 8th, when they tried to schedule all the parties two of the doctors were unavailable. They scheduled it instead for next week and never told me. If it had not been for a chance phone message Terry and I would have wasted another trip down there tomorrow. I had to call the onclologist's office up here to rearrange the plan for the shots I'm giving myself to boost the white blood count. Yes, this is an inconvenience and a bit of a disappointment but I really believe it is God's way of making sure the timing is right. Maybe I need more time off from chemo. Maybe it's best if my blood gets more time to rebuild. There's no question that God has guided me well so far. I am not going to question Him. So we'll carry on. While we wait. -----------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. You're attitude is awesome. I think you're right, lets try not to question Him. Hang in there and boy, I'm glad T doesn't have to give himself the shots. EEEK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH! That's like a punch in the gut. But you're right, sometimes we just don't know why things happen and we must believe that it's that way for our good. Enjoy the extra week off of chemo! I think it's great for the body AND the spirit to get a break from that toxic stuff.

    ReplyDelete