If you are reading this for the first time and want to hear the whole story, look under "BLOG ARCHIVE" on the right. Read the oldest blog first, starting with "The Diagnosis" in January 2009 (click on it) and continuing down. The blog you see below is the most recent and you want to read it last.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Good News

My mother's lymphoma has a very high cure rate. Barring anything unexpected from some scans she will have done next week her prognosis is excellent. She will have to undergo chemo and radiation which I hate to see her have to go through. But it seems that if you have to have cancer, this is one of the ones you would want. It'll be a battle, but a winnable one. And I'll battle it with her, hopefully to the end. Speaking of hope I have one that may be unrealistic. My son AJ is now engaged to his longtime girlfriend Lindsey. They both seem very happy. My hope is to make it to their wedding.... in July 2012. Let's go for it! Carry on. ----------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Good news Jerry! Looking forward to seeing wedding pictures! Your mom remains in my prayers.

    Rolinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you to go to that wedding and DANCE at the reception!

    ReplyDelete