If you are reading this for the first time and want to hear the whole story, look under "BLOG ARCHIVE" on the right. Read the oldest blog first, starting with "The Diagnosis" in January 2009 (click on it) and continuing down. The blog you see below is the most recent and you want to read it last.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Foiled Again

Yesterday's CT scan was canceled because of yet another snow storm. So now I'll have to juggle the rescheduling with another chemo treatment on Thursday and see what they want me to do about the blood test which I suspect I'll have to do again. I had already taken two doses of the foulest smelling/tasting stuff on earth the day before the canceled CT. Oh well... could be worse. In the grand scheme of things I don't think it delays anything because the SIR Spheres haven't been approved by the insurance company yet. Carry on.

1 comment:

  1. Hurry up so you can wait! Same old song and dance isn't it?
    Tracy H.

    ReplyDelete