If you are reading this for the first time and want to hear the whole story, look under "BLOG ARCHIVE" on the right. Read the oldest blog first, starting with "The Diagnosis" in January 2009 (click on it) and continuing down. The blog you see below is the most recent and you want to read it last.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Brief Update

This morning I had a PET scan so I'm feeling a little radioactive. I'll get the results next week when I go for treatment. I suppose I could call the doctor prior to that but I'm content to just wait. Besides, I've figured out a way to beat this disease. I've decided to take up a few new hobbies, sky diving, mountain climbing and jousting. I have resolved to never drive slower than 90 miles per hour on the Parkway or Turnpike. I just got a new job as a bungee cord tester. That's my plan..... to die from something other than esophageal cancer. Then I will have beaten it. Carry on. ____________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. I like that attitude ... sometimes I feel like flirting with my life too.

    ReplyDelete