If you are reading this for the first time and want to hear the whole story, look under "BLOG ARCHIVE" on the right. Read the oldest blog first, starting with "The Diagnosis" in January 2009 (click on it) and continuing down. The blog you see below is the most recent and you want to read it last.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

THE KAISER

On Tuesday I discussed taking some time off from chemo with Dr. George. She agreed it might be a good time to do it and suggested going to three week cycles rather than two for a while. She said that had the PET scan been totally clear she would have said to take a clean break. But the chemo kaiser wants me to take one more treatment on the two week cycle. Dr. George has done right by me so far so I have to take her advise. She doesn't let me whimp out. I can feel the neuropathy increasing but things could be worse. For many people they are. I will carry on. ---------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment