If you are reading this for the first time and want to hear the whole story, look under "BLOG ARCHIVE" on the right. Read the oldest blog first, starting with "The Diagnosis" in January 2009 (click on it) and continuing down. The blog you see below is the most recent and you want to read it last.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

This morning I made a point to kneel down and talk to my comrades who have gone before me as a result of this disease. I thought about Travis Beus, Richard Martin, John Hawker, Travis Poll and Larry Alvey. I thought about things I know about each of them so I could relate to them individually and then I talked to them as a group. I wish I could say that I got a response but I didn’t. I think they were busy celebrating a birthday. Personally, I had a great Christmas eve and Christmas day. I hope you all did as well. Carry on. -----------------------

3 comments:

  1. Yeh - I think they were enjoying Christmas with their families. T was with us. I imagine they're thinking about you and are very aware of all you're going through. I'm glad you had a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right. They were busy celebrating a birthday. What a party it must be! I also agree with Mamma K that they are very aware of what you are going through. I'm sure they send you courage and other positive vibes that you're not even aware of.
    I'm glad you had a great Christmas! Now have a happy New Year's too!
    T. Hawker

    ReplyDelete