If you are reading this for the first time and want to hear the whole story, look under "BLOG ARCHIVE" on the right. Read the oldest blog first, starting with "The Diagnosis" in January 2009 (click on it) and continuing down. The blog you see below is the most recent and you want to read it last.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Today is for Richard

Today is the anniversary of the end of the EC battle of Richard Martin. You may recall from a previous post that Richard passed away on the day I was getting the CAT scan that revealed my disease. His daughter Rolinda feels a bond to others who are fighting this battle and she has been following my blog and providing much appreciated support. Richard and Rolinda have been an inspiration to me. Please pray for them, especially Rolinda who will have a difficult time today. Remember the good times Rolinda. And thank you. ___________________________________

1 comment:

  1. Hello my loved one! I want to say that this post is
    amazing, nice written and include almost all significant infos.
    I would like to see extra posts like this .

    Have a look at my webpage; I can't believe this

    ReplyDelete