If you are reading this for the first time and want to hear the whole story, look under "BLOG ARCHIVE" on the right. Read the oldest blog first, starting with "The Diagnosis" in January 2009 (click on it) and continuing down. The blog you see below is the most recent and you want to read it last.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Scanxiety

I know that sooner or later my luck with keeping this disease under control will run out. I think I may be getting close to that time. As I mentioned in the last post my blood tests show hints of something going on. On top of that my digestive system has not felt right for a while. I’m feeling things similar to what I felt when first diagnosed. Something is not right. I’m scheduled for a PET scan on the 25th and hopefully will get the results when I go in for treatment on the 26th. I’m trying not to think about it too much but I am preparing for some bad news. John is feeling better. Travis is a trooper. Carry on. ---------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. John and I are praying for you Jerry. I feel nervous reading your post. I hope you are wrong.
    Tracy Hawker

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for you every day and every night
    hang in there, if anyone can beat this, I KNOW you can

    ReplyDelete