If you are reading this for the first time and want to hear the whole story, look under "BLOG ARCHIVE" on the right. Read the oldest blog first, starting with "The Diagnosis" in January 2009 (click on it) and continuing down. The blog you see below is the most recent and you want to read it last.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I won't have any new medical information to report until after next week's treatment so I thought I'd give you another glimpse into the mind of a man facing death. I mentioned before that I was concerned about my dog Oscar. I'm afraid he won't understand where I am and he'll think I abandoned him. Below is an image I keep playing in my head. I should mention that I will miss Oscar, although not more than I will miss my family. But I do sometimes think that he will miss me more than anyone else will.

3 comments:

  1. Aweeeesomeee Video Jrrrrrr,,,,,
    But on a lighter note,, I think in the last part of the video when he is looking out of the sliders in the den, he is actually looking for either Mr. Bunny or Mr. Chipmunk!! Oscar is also wondering where the TRUST FACTOR went. as I make the fingers to eye movement!!
    Love ya Jrrrrr... Miss ya too :)))
    oh and BTW,, I hear a Jimmy Buff run calling our names next week some time..
    kkk,, Bye for now and ILY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeeeeez Jerry, that was your saddest post yet. That was down right heart breaking. I know I've told you this before, but I totally relate to your worries about your beloved Oscar. I feel the same way about my dog Milo, and so does John. As long, as Oscar is with your family I think he'll be ok eventually. Just threaten haunt them if they don't baby poor little Oscar.
    Tracy Hawker

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often wonder who will live longer ... my dog or I. It will be heart breaking either way.

    ReplyDelete