If you are reading this for the first time and want to hear the whole story, look under "BLOG ARCHIVE" on the right. Read the oldest blog first, starting with "The Diagnosis" in January 2009 (click on it) and continuing down. The blog you see below is the most recent and you want to read it last.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's Back !!!!

Last April I wrote about a cherry tree that Terry and I planted in the summer of 2008. It had made it through the winter and was blooming, signifying that spring was here and that summer, my favorite time of year was right around the corner. I didn’t think that I was going to make it through that winter, but I did. And that tree became a symbol of hope for me. Today it was about seventy degrees outside, the sun was shining, AND THE TREE WAS BLOOMING! It made it through another winter and so did I. SIRT has been rescheduled for next week now. Maybe it will be enough to get me through to next spring. Carry on. --------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. I'm seeing symbols of hope all around me too, Jerry. Good to see that this lovely season is taking you by storm too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!!! I told John earlier to call and check on you because I'd been waiting too long for a post. He was going to call you this evening. Probably still will if he's awake. This was worth the wait. I didn't need to worry.
    Tracy Hawker

    ReplyDelete